10th International science and technical conference
«Information Systems and Technologies» IST-2021
September 13 − 19, 2021
We invite scientists, employees of scientific institutions and enterprises, post graduate students, graduate students and students to take part in the conference.
Languages of the conference are Ukrainian, Russian, English
Prior to the conference, it is planned to publish an electronic collection of scientific papers of the conference with the assignment of ISBN and DOI
During the conference it is planned:
- holding thematic seminars and round tables;
- Meetings with leading IT companies and representatives of the IT industry,
- Workshops on scientific and practical issues in the stated areas
- cultural and entertainment events, excursions to the picturesque places of Odessa
After the conference, according to the decision of the program committee it is planned:
- Placement of English-language articles recommended by the Scientific Committee of the Forum on the CEUR platform, which will be indexed in the Scopus database
- The best works will be recommended for publication in professional publications of Ukraine and the OECD;
- publication of a collective monograph in English with extended materials of the article in a foreign edition, with the assignment of ISBN and DOI
- Section 1. Modern information systems and technologies: problems, methods, models. Projects and program managements.
- Section 2. Mathematical and computer modeling in information systems.
- Section 3. Information resource-saving, friendly environmental technologies. Geo-information systems and technologies.
- Section 4. Pattern recognition, digital processing of images and signals.
- Section 5. Information technologies in society, education, economics, medicine, management, civil defense, poligraphy, ecology and jurisprudence.
- Section 6. Software engineering.
- Section 7. Communication, GRID and cloud technologies. IoT.
- Section 8. Information protection. Information security.
- Section 9. Intellectual data analyses, Data Mining and Big Data technologies.
Round tables, discussing of articles, books and dissertation may be provided with Organizing Committee previous consequence.
During the conference, remote participation in section meetings using Google Meet is possible.
06.30.202107.30.2021 Registration for participation in the forum
07.30.202107.30.2021 Submission of papers to publication
07.15.202108.15.2021 Review the materials
08.10.202108.20.2021 Submission of corrected materials
08.20.202108.30.2021 Paying of organizational fees
Meterials of reports must be at least 2 full pages.
To post materials of an article in CEUR, they must be at least 5 full pages in English. The last page must be at least 80% full.
When submitting materials, all co-authors of the materials must be registered on the forum site. Materials of reports (prepared according to the template) after review will be published in Conference Proceeding.
Materials of students and graduate students are accepted in co-authorship with the scientific supervisor.
For each participant’s report after positive review it’s necessary to transfer organizational contribution :
- 350 UAH for full-time participation or 200 UAH for remote participation (from Ukrainian participants)
- 20 (from foreign participants)
In order to receive a printed copy of the Conference Proceeding you must additionally transfer 250 UAH or 10 .
The account details for payment of the registration fee will be indicated after a positive review.